Group Survival Kit for 5
Supports a group for up to 3 days
Contains the following personal supplies
- emergency food (2400 calorie foodbar – 12 servings per person)
- emergency drinking water (6-4.2 oz. servings)
- emergency thermal blanket
- 12-hour snap light-stick
- 20-hour body warmer
- hygiene supplies – tissue packet, toothbrush and tooth paste, moist towelettes, plastic bags
Packaged in transparent vinyl bag with zipper – one for each person.
Contains the following group supplies:
- AM/FM crank-powered radio (no batteries required). The radio includes a 3-LED flashlight and a high decibel siren
- utility knife
- pad of paper and pencil
- playing cards
First aid kit – 90 item, including:
- CPR mouthpiece
- first aid booklet
- cold packs
- assortment of adhesive bandages
- vinyl gloves
- sterile gauze
- cloth tape
- conform bandage
All packaged in a nylon duffel bag.
“We recommend you renew this kit every 5 years. Replacement pouches are available that contain only the items that expire in this kit. Click here for details“.
Click here for foodbar ration ingredients.
Click here for suggestions on what to do with your expiring kits.